2012 Mahindra Thar with Air Con

Discussion in 'Indian Automotive Scene' started by Codename.47, May 16, 2012.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Attached Files:

2. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

I have some more news about Mahindra Thar.I hope you will like it.

Mahindra has just launched the AC version of its much favored jeep Thar in Mumbai. The new Mahindra Thar AC will flaunt an air-conditioner as well as a heater in the 2.5-lite Common Rail diesel engine (CRde) version which is capable of pumping out a peak power of 105 BHP at 3800 RPM and a peak torque of 247 Nm at 1800 RPM. The CRDi (common rail direct injection) version will still remain deprived of this new feature. The new Mahindra Thar boats the best air conditioner and heater available in the soft top category. Mahindra India has also revealed the Mahindra Adventure calendar during this launch.

3. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

hi nick read that thats why i posted this :p

4. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Sorry dude...

5. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

i had a small td in this car, it has a plonker of an engine underneath that hood, loads of torque

6. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

bhai they good now or what

how would you rate them on a scale of 10 for offroading and features

7. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

style i would rate as zero, because lets face it, its something of a dino as far as design goes, the suspension is stiff, like on most proper off roaders, the seat are uncomfortable, but i really like the engine, its def a leap ahead of the other off roaders with real world tough off raoding capability, but i think its alil diffcult to live with on a day to day basis, but much better than offerings from M&M, having said that the price seems steep

8. carsingh01

carsingh01 New Member

Mahindra Thar comes with a powerful diesel engine with a displacement of 2498cc. The 5 Speed Manual Transmission Gearbox offers a very good mileage of 9.5 kmpl in the city roads and 14 kmpl on the highways.

9. mahindracars

mahindracars New Member

Mahindra Thar is so energetic, dynamic and spacious that it attracts the more consumers towards itself. This car performed very well in every sphere of evaluation, starting from its engine performance; pick up, models, colors, interior, exterior, fuel consumption, power and pricing.

10. Car Lover

Car Lover New Member

Any news about Thar Hardtop?

11. ajay123

ajay123 New Member

thats realy nice..everlasting thar now has a AC which levels up its image. great news.