2012 Honda Odyssey

Discussion in 'International Automotive Scene' started by Codename.47, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Honda Odyssey was wholly redesigned for the 2011 MY; for 2012 Honda Odyssey remains the same in terms of fuel economy and safety rating, while continuing to offer the refinement, space and driving experience.

Changes for 2012 Odyssey include the addition of select features to the Odyssey EX that were previously exclusive to the Odyssey EX-L. The Odyssey EX now includes Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink®, the intelligent Multi-Information Display (i-MID) with an 8-inch TFT screen, a 2-GB CD Library and a USB Audio Interface. The 2012 Odyssey Touring receives an exclusive exterior color, White Diamond Pearl, replacing Taffeta White on the prior model.

Highlights of standard features on all 2012 Odyssey models include air conditioning with manual front and rear controls, power driver’s seat, power windows with auto-up/down driver’s and front-passenger’s windows, tilt and telescopic steering column, a maintenance minder system and more.

2012 Honda Odyssey is powered by an advanced 3.5-liter, 24-valve, SOHC, i-VTEC V-6 engine which produces 248 hp (the most ever for Odyssey) and 250 lb-ft. of torque, while delivering an EPA-estimated city/highway/combined fuel economy of 19/28/22 mpg on Odyssey Touring models (18/27/21 mpg on Odyssey LX, EX and EX-L models).

The Honda Odyssey’s safety equipment includes the Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure, a Honda-exclusive body design that enhances occupant protection and crash compatibility in frontal collisions. Additional standard safety equipment includes: Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®); anti-lock brakes with electronic brake distribution (EBD) and Brake Assist; three-row side-curtain airbags with a rollover sensor; driver’s and front passenger’s side airbags with passenger-side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS); and dual-stage, multiple-threshold front airbags.

Attached Files: