2012 Chevrolet Captiva

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by cherry2005, Aug 25, 2012.

1. cherry2005

cherry2005 New Member

Apart from the trademark Chevy split grille and bowtie emblems, the Captiva looks the same as, say, a 2008 Saturn Vue. It seems General Motors hasn’t changed all that much: in fact, the biggest differences rest in the engine compartment, as the 2012 Captiva shares its engine choices with the 2012 Chevy Equinox. Both a 182-hp, direct-injection 2.4-liter I-4, and a 264-hp, direct-injection 3.0-liter V-6 are available; either choice is available only with a six-speed automatic .

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  2. stephny

stephny Banned

It is very nice. If any one who is looking a family car to enjoy a ride with his family then this one is the best option for him. I sure after buying this car they will enjoy it completely and find no one can best compare to it.

3. moishenriq

moishenriq Banned

Chevrolet Captiva is one of the great model of SUV car and there are many people around the world who likes to travel in it.Many ways where they can buy it and there are some websites where they can do at online.

4. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Captiva is been popular for its interior space and standard features added in this SUV, I can't say its the cheapest car in this segmant but it fits with 25.61 Lac price and this price is suitable for Indian car lovers. When you expect changes then changes to this car are limited to front end only but when you compare it with Tavera and other big cars you will feel its a best fit in SUV segment with size and look.

[​IMG]

You can look at its interior :

[​IMG]

Captiva is giving fuel efficieny of 8.7 kmpl that is enough for an SUV to be expected. I really like its steering, its a electronic one and feels well weighted. When you plan for long drives than steering weight wont be a problem with this car.