2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

Discussion in 'International Automotive Scene' started by Codename.47, May 4, 2011.

1. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X

New for the 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution

Mitsubishi’s FUSE Hands-free Link System™
    This innovative technology gives users the ability to access their Bluetooth-enabled cell phone, iPod or USB drive with the sound of their voice. By using simple voice commands, users can make hands-free phone calls and play their favorite songs by artist, genre, album or playlist. What’s more, the Gracenote® software that recognizes the names of musical artists and their songs can be updated for free so that as consumers add more and more new music, the FUSE system will recognize these new voice commands.

Real-Time Traffic (RTT)
    A very convenient and informative real-time traffic (RTT) function has been added to the available 40GB HDD navigation system.

Retuned Exhaust
    The Lancer Evolution’s exhaust system has been tuned for an even more sporty-sounding exhaust note.

Sporty-looking Rear Spoilers
    All Lancer Evolution GSR models now include a large rear spoiler at no additional cost to the consumer, with the MR version receiving a stylish low-key rear lip spoiler.

USB auxiliary input
    Every Lancer Evolution features a convenient USB port that is easily accessed inside the storage bin between the two front seats.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

3. gagan_singh

gagan_singh Super Moderator

best bang for the buck car

4. Dhhawal

Dhhawal New Member

I never thought that after the evo IX, they could make anything better looking, but they did! I have heard though that the Evo has huge turbo lag, has anyone driven and evo who can validate?

5. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

I've driven EVO 8 and a WRX Subaru.. they are light as hell. Didnt push them to limits since they weren't mine