Best Diesel Suv Under 10 lakh

Discussion in 'What Car Should I Buy?' started by Arun Malhotra, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Arun Malhotra

Arun Malhotra New Member

I am looking for a Diesel suv and my Budget is 10 Lakhs .Mileage , maintenance cost is important..

I have three option-

1. Mahindra Xuv 500
    2. Mahindra Scorpio
    3. new mahindra Xylo

if any other option plz suggest me......

2. johan

johan New Member

Hey Arun Malhotra

There are few more names like ford ecosport but the thing is that they are yet to come and another is XA Alpha but we also don't know about the price tag of maruti XA Alpha. So the best one is in your post which is XUV500.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  3. amanrawal

amanrawal New Member

Mahindra Xuv 500 is best option for you. Really XUV 500 is great SUV of Mahindra Motors. the SUV has been receiving an overwhelming response from the Indian buyers and more than 8,000 units of this car have already been sold in the country.

4. SUV ForceOne

SUV ForceOne Banned

You can also look at the specifications of SUV Force One. The turbo charged FORCE ONE beats faster than any other SUV in its segment. Infused with a new 2.2 litre CRDi engine (made under license from Daimler AG Germany), its subdued growl is like a beast waiting to be unleashed. Incorporating the latest technology, this high power to weight ratio engine with a top speed of 160 kmph, makes driving the FORCE ONE a thrilling experience. Force One - Be The Force

5. Codename.47

Codename.47 Guest

Really
    why don't you post pics and specs of that car

160kmph is impressive maybe .. not to me my car does 0-180 in abt 10 seconds and top speed is abt 340kmph

6. insane.nick

insane.nick New Member

Hey,
    I suggest you to go either for Mahindra Xylo or Renaulty Duster with this price range. Both the cars are perfect SUV and MPV to go for in this price range. Mahindra Xylo comes with a three year warranty. Mahindra Xylo is already famous for its spaciousness and comfort and now its warranty is like to garner sales in terms of confidence and safety.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014