Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By amanrawal
  • 1 Post By Codename.47
  • 1 Post By vijay Kaushik
  • 1 Post By carpriceinindia
  • 1 Post By insane.nick

Maruti Ertiga price, features, review, specification?

amanrawal is offline Member My Car: Swift
    Threads

Default Maruti Ertiga price, features, review, specification?

Maruti Ertiga is the most compact and unique car of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, all time known for small segment’s and hatchback car’s in the world. Now a time Maruti Ertiga is competes with wagon R, Swift, Alto and Zen Estilo. But price is not Competitive in all above car’s. Maruti Ertiga width is more than Ritz and strong and good looking also. The manufactures of this car have done good work in response to impressive length and wheelbase design. MPV is designed Maruti Ertiga specifications according to large Indian household which is fully suitable for combination of functional usability.

The Maruti Ertiga has good quality dimensions are match little- little with Toyota innova. In comparison to Maruti Ritz , Ertiga wheel base is 380mm longer. Ertiga’s exterior is fully loaded with good quality alloy wheel’s and stylish features and also mirrors, body colored bumper’s and many other things.

Maruti Ertiga is available in both petrol and diesel model, and It has six variant’s in LXI, VXI, ZXI, LDI, VDI, ZDI Series. Maruti Ertiga Petrol Model has mileage 13 kmpl on city road’s and 17 Kmpl mileage on highway road’s. Same mileage is in diesel model by increasing 2 kmpl in above information of average. Maruti Ertiga is a multi functional utility vehicle. It has no good quality safety features but some features are expected by customer’s like Airbag’s, engine immobilizer, roof and antilock breaking system (ABS) etc. Maruti Ertiga price is competitive in segment car’s. Ertiga Diesel price is 7.5 to 8.5 Lakh, and the Ertiga petrol price is in between 7.5 to 8.5 lakh rupees.

If you want more information of maruti Ertiga then you can follow this url..
    Maruti Ertiga India | Maruti Ertiga Price | Review | CarKhabri.com
    vijay Kaushik and aa3 like this.

Codename.47 Guest

This one reminds me of Stagea

its no where near Stagea ( RB25DET Engined car)
    aa3 likes this.

maruticars is offline Junior Member
    Threads

Thanks for sharing features of Maruti Ertiga.

vijay Kaushik is offline Member My Car: Mahindra XUV 500
    Threads

Maruti Launched Ertiga on 12 april 2012. Ertiage is Mini MPV( Multi Purpose Vichle). Just after launch Maruti Ertiga got 15000 booking in just 10 days. Standing true to the expectations of Maruti, the car has won several accolades and awards like the TopGear Magazine awards 2012 awarded it the “Family car of the Year”, NDTV Car & Bike awards 2013 awarded it the “MUV of the year”, HDFC’s Bloomberg TV Autocar Awards 2013 gave it the “MPVof the Year” award and several more to count.

Ertiage Features

Engine : 1373 cc, 16 V, DOCH, SDLi, VVT, Multi-Point, Petrol Engine
    Power : 95 Ps / 6000 Rpm
    Torque : 130 Nm / 4000 Rpm
    Transmission : 5 Speed manual with Detent Pin Technology
    ARAI Mileage : 16.02 Kmpl.
    Special Feature : Monocoque Body Construction. 35 L to 735 Lts Boot Space
    Special Feature : Multi Information Display - Distance to Empty, Average Fuel Consumption

Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Prices, Mileage, Reviews and Images at Ecardlr
    aa3 likes this.

carpriceinindia is offline Junior Member
    Threads

insane.nick is offline Senior Member My Car: Lamborghini Gallardo
    Threads

I think if little bit much higher power engine will be installed in this car, this car might result into a good economic car. Else also this car is good in terms of its looks and features.
    aa3 likes this.

krishna.rao is offline Junior Member My Car: Audi A6
    Threads

I Gone through your link / site.... Its good and not Bad. You can include even more features and specification.

aa3
    aa3 is offline Super Moderator My Car: Maruti Suzuki SX4 zxi (my MAN).
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by amanrawal View Post
    Maruti Ertiga is the most compact and unique car of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, all time known for small segment’s and hatchback car’s in the world. Now a time Maruti Ertiga is competes with wagon R, Swift, Alto and Zen Estilo. But price is not Competitive in all above car’s. Maruti Ertiga width is more than Ritz and strong and good looking also. The manufactures of this car have done good work in response to impressive length and wheelbase design. MPV is designed Maruti Ertiga specifications according to large Indian household which is fully suitable for combination of functional usability.

The Maruti Ertiga has good quality dimensions are match little- little with Toyota innova. In comparison to Maruti Ritz , Ertiga wheel base is 380mm longer. Ertiga’s exterior is fully loaded with good quality alloy wheel’s and stylish features and also mirrors, body colored bumper’s and many other things.

Maruti Ertiga is available in both petrol and diesel model, and It has six variant’s in LXI, VXI, ZXI, LDI, VDI, ZDI Series. Maruti Ertiga Petrol Model has mileage 13 kmpl on city road’s and 17 Kmpl mileage on highway road’s. Same mileage is in diesel model by increasing 2 kmpl in above information of average. Maruti Ertiga is a multi functional utility vehicle. It has no good quality safety features but some features are expected by customer’s like Airbag’s, engine immobilizer, roof and antilock breaking system (ABS) etc. Maruti Ertiga price is competitive in segment car’s. Ertiga Diesel price is 7.5 to 8.5 Lakh, and the Ertiga petrol price is in between 7.5 to 8.5 lakh rupees.

If you want more information of maruti Ertiga then you can follow this url..
    Maruti Ertiga India | Maruti Ertiga Price | Review | CarKhabri.com
    Thanks, very very valuable information.

Drive Safe,
    aa3.
    SX4 - MEN ARE BACK