Mahindra Reva E20 basic information

Mohit Gupta is offline Senior Member My Car: Hyundai Sonata
    Threads

Default Mahindra Reva E20 basic information

Mahindra Reva e20 was showcased in last auto expo in Delhi. The arrival of Mahindra Reva E20 or NXR is due in near days and will be a turning point in automobile industry. The car is battery operated and runs electronically not on fuel.....
    For More :-
    Ravishing Mahindra Reva E20

Arun Malhotra is offline Senior Member My Car: Honday City 2012
    Threads

Reva E2O is equipped with 48-volt, 29kw electric motor, which is capable enough of churning out peak power of 39.4bhp along with a fine fuel economy. Also company may further plan to launch the costlier variant of the same model that will be powered by a lead-acid battery, however there are no such plans yet. The new model is now much more spacious, powerful and trendy.

for more detail check mahindra reva e20 at carzy.co.in

callumpowel is offline Junior Member
    Threads

Mahindra Reva E20 is really great looking small car for all and that was really great to looking and they have giving many more colors to me for looking so attractive. I really that car for ride more and that was best car to going in traffic also, that is really perfect car to ride in Indian road.

anshu is offline Member My Car: Brio
    Threads

Hi,

The Indian auto giant is in very aggressive mood about the launch of fuel free electric cars in India. Reva NXR is reported to be a much demanded small car because it will help to cut electricity bills.The company has made these cars four seaters, boot space of these electric small cars has also been increased. Beside this, a top speed of 105 kmph and 160 kms distance covering in a single charge are impressive things.

Reva NXR | Reva NXR Price | Review | CarKhabri.com

smith is offline Senior Member My Car: Volkswagen Polo
    Threads

The revolutionary Mahindra Reva E20 offers impressive pick-up of 0-40 in 7 seconds. This battery powered car has auto transmission, no clutch and three automatic gears. Therefore, you enjoy the tension-free & swift drive. The company claims that this two-door electric car will achieve the top speed of 104kph while offering a range of 160kms. That means, you can drive this little beauty upto 160km in one complete charge of its battery. The offered acceleration is relatively better than its ancestor.

mahindracars is offline Junior Member
    Threads

Mahindra Reva E20 car ceremony at India gate New Delhi.This car is fully automatic and power full acceleration over 100km.This car can be charged with 15A power socket which is easily available.You can call this car RAI(Remote interactive Assist)

insane.nick is offline Senior Member My Car: Lamborghini Gallardo
    Threads

Hi,

Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles Pvt Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of the Indian auto giant, Mahindra & Mahindra is all set to launch its first four-seater electric vehicle and the price is around Rs 6 lakh, the Reva E2O (48-volt, electric motor version) is coming at a time when the country is actually in need of cars, that are run by alternative and cheaper fuel options.